Monday 30 March 2015

Print Making

How I Created My Stamp.


We had these photographs of our selfs and we outlined our faces and the bright bits with a pencil. We then taped our faces to the stamp and went over the outline once again but hard so it goes through the paper ant draws your face on the stamp.

The Tools I Used.


We used a roller, a dry roller paper and ink. The ink was used for the stamp and you would use the roller to roll over the ink so it could spread the ink out. The next thing we did was we put the paper on the stamp and then use the dry roller to roll over your paper creating your print.

What I Most Enjoyed.


The thing I like most about my print was making two of them.

What I Would Change.


The thing I would change about my print would be the stamp and getting a better photo to outline.

1 comment:

  1. great work Jordan. good writing and printing. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete