Monday 10 November 2014

He yelled,"Move!" As he witnessed the two cars collide and create a collision.

You can smell the smoke rising from the two cars, feel the hot blazing heat, see the melting metal.

"Help, help me please!" I could hear yelling from the distance

I realised the person was still alive, I called the ambulance and reported the accident. I sprinted to the car and pulled her out, she was badly wounded, she had past out from the crash, it looked like she was in a trance of a deep sleep. I felt like there was nothing I can do, all I could do was cover her wound and pray.

I hear sirens coming from the distance, I look around and I see these flashing lights. It was the ambulance. I stood up and waved my hands yelling, "over here!"

We rushed her to the ambulance and drove her to the hospital. We finally got there, the surgeons were yelling, "emergency, emergency!"

We rushed her to the ward. The surgeons said I could not go past here so once again I had to pray.

It was a miracle, the surgeons said we made it just in time. They said it was lucky I covered her wound or else it would've been infected and she would have died.

"It was just lucky I was in the right place at the right time,"said the man.



1 comment:

  1. Great story writing Jordan . I enjoyed the story. Welol done.

    ReplyDelete